Welcome to GPG Professional Job Centre
You are visitor number:
The GPG professional job Centre seeks to meet the Gauteng Provincial Government strategic priorities of creating decent employment through inclusive economic growth and ensuring an efficient, effective and development oriented public service.
As an employer of choice, the Gauteng Provincial Government attracts, recruits and retains skilled, professional and innovative workforce that inspires to be great. Register your profile and apply to join a provincial government that offers a competitive working environment in which skills development and professional growth are intricately connected to the successful achievement of GPG Strategic objectives and priorities.
Please take note of the following:
• All applicants need to register a profile in order to apply for available vacancies
• No documentation will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to bring supporting documents along to the interview should you be shortlisted.
• Please answer criteria questions honestly and truthfully, proof will be required during the interview or shortlisting.
• Late applications will not be accepted,make sure you submit your application on or before the date and time indicated on the advert.
• Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before applying for a job
• If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
All enquiries can be directed to the GPG Contact Centre on 08600 11000